Freshly roasted coffee beans can also be stored in airtight silos for up to a month, if they are not packaged right after roasting. The silos are purged with Nitrogen gas to reduce the oxygen content to 3% or less, as they are initially filled with the beans. The Nitrogen generator then maintains a continuous blanket of Nitrogen gas on the supply of beans, to keep them fresh as the stored product is drawn down later for packaging.
Yes! I am Interested
1) Are you Manufacturers or just trading Company? +
We are manufacturers & Exporters of Gas Plants and our State of art manufacturing Facility is located at Greater Noida INDIA.
2) What are your Main Product of manufacturing? +
We manufacturers of Following Types Gas Plants:
1. PSA Nitrogen Gas Plants
2. Ammonia Cracker
3. Gas Storage Tanks
4. PSA Oxygen Gas Plants
5. Air Dryer
6. Cryo Plants
3) Your Company is certified as per International Quality Standard? +
Yes Gaztron India is certified by ISO 9001:2015 Certified company by TÜV Rheinland German.
4) Is your Manufacturing Facility is approved by any statutory Authority? +
Yes Gaztron has obtained all required statutory approvals additional to this Facility is approved by NSIC.
5) Are you providing after sales Services? +
Yes we are providing after Sales services all over the world.
6) How we can get the quotation? +
Send inquiry on info@ gaztron.in we will submit the quotation.
7) How you are doing packing of products? +
We following international standard for packing of Equipments.