Gases and vapors are no longer ignitable at room temperature and atmospheric pressure when the oxygen content in the inerted mixture is less than 10 vol%. Instead of inertization the term inert gas blanketing is usually used for tanks. A pillow of inert gas or atmosphere is lying above the liquid phase. The tank gas phase being inerted is connected to an inert gas supply net. Which of these systems the most favorable is depending on the amount of N2 required. This is depending on liquid AFR consumption, tank sizes/pressure design and climate. For continuous and stable N2 consumption, Gaztron inert gas generation becomes quickly economic.
1) Are you Manufacturers or just trading Company? +
We are manufacturers & Exporters of Gas Plants and our State of art manufacturing Facility is located at Greater Noida INDIA.
2) What are your Main Product of manufacturing? +
We manufacturers of Following Types Gas Plants:
1. PSA Nitrogen Gas Plants
2. Ammonia Cracker
3. Gas Storage Tanks
4. PSA Oxygen Gas Plants
5. Air Dryer
6. Cryo Plants
3) Your Company is certified as per International Quality Standard? +
Yes Gaztron India is certified by ISO 9001:2015 Certified company by TÜV Rheinland German.
4) Is your Manufacturing Facility is approved by any statutory Authority? +
Yes Gaztron has obtained all required statutory approvals additional to this Facility is approved by NSIC.
5) Are you providing after sales Services? +
Yes we are providing after Sales services all over the world.
6) How we can get the quotation? +
Send inquiry on info@ gaztron.in we will submit the quotation.
7) How you are doing packing of products? +
We following international standard for packing of Equipments.