This system consists of two turbo-expander units, two after-coolers for the braking compressors and two oil supply devices.
The clean air from the molecular sieve absorber enters the braking compressor to consume the work generated by the expander and at the same is pressurized. After being cooled to about 40? in the after-cooler of the braking compressor, the boosted air enters the main heat exchanger to be cooled to a 165 K and then goes into the expander for expansion. The expanded air is further cooled in the heat exchanger and then enters the upper column for rectification. The remainder of the air is directly sent to the main heat exchanger to be cooled to its dew-point of about 100 k and then enters the lower column for rectification.
1) Are you Manufacturers or just trading Company? +
We are manufacturers & Exporters of Gas Plants and our State of art manufacturing Facility is located at Greater Noida INDIA.
2) What are your Main Product of manufacturing? +
We manufacturers of Following Types Gas Plants:
1. PSA Nitrogen Gas Plants
2. Ammonia Cracker
3. Gas Storage Tanks
4. PSA Oxygen Gas Plants
5. Air Dryer
6. Cryo Plants
3) Your Company is certified as per International Quality Standard? +
Yes Gaztron India is certified by ISO 9001:2015 Certified company by TÜV Rheinland German.
4) Is your Manufacturing Facility is approved by any statutory Authority? +
Yes Gaztron has obtained all required statutory approvals additional to this Facility is approved by NSIC.
5) Are you providing after sales Services? +
Yes we are providing after Sales services all over the world.
6) How we can get the quotation? +
Send inquiry on info@ gaztron.in we will submit the quotation.
7) How you are doing packing of products? +
We following international standard for packing of Equipments.